Scarves are one of my favorite accessories; they finish off a plain outfit. As with most fashion accessories, they are subject to weight gain. If you put on a few pounds, your scarf and shoes will still fit!
If you are looking for some new ideas on how to wear your favorite scarf? No one wants to tie their scarf the same old way every time. So to help you out, we have compiled a list of ideas for you to try. Let us know what you think or if you have some ideas you want to share with us!
8 Ways to Tie a Scarf
- Replace a bulky jacket with a beautiful pashmina scarf.
- Wear your scarf as a belt.
- Why not place a lovely silk scarf in the top pocket.
- Give your purse a different look by weaving your scarf around the handle.
- Tie your scarf back to front and let the long ties hang down your back.
- Wear your larger pashmina scarves as a sarong.
- Tie your long scarves, as a man would tie his necktie.
- Tie your scarf in your ponytail