How to Select Grandco Sandals for Your Outfits
“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe.
Truer words haven’t been spoken. Monroe, of course, knew what she was talking about: your shoes have the power to make or break your entire look. High heels, wedges, jeweled sandals, flats, beaded sandals or some other—with the constantly changing trends, it gets hard to keep up with what goes well with which dress. However, there are a few ways you can select the perfect pair of shoes for your attire, no matter what the occasion.
First, you need to look at the color of your dress. If your dress has solid colors, then girl, go crazy with your shoes! Solid shades give you complete freedom to go as creative as you want; strappy heels, jeweled sandals, printed shoes – you name it! As for the multi-colored dresses, you have plenty of options. Opt for one color from the dress and pick the same colored shoe.
Here’s the complicated part. If the dress has jewels, prints, or beading, then you must go for more straight-forward shoes. Select a solid colored shoe with your dress.
Still stumped? We will let you in on a secret that will save you whenever you are at a loss with shoes – nude it out! You can never go wrong with nude-colored pumps.
Co-ordinating Grandco Sandals With Accessories
The color of the accessory can sometimes clash with the shoe color. Just a little attention to details can save you the worry.
Remember – gold and silver are usually not worn together. If you have gold in your accessories or even your dress, don’t wear shoes with silver color or embellishment on it and vice versa.
Looks Good with GrandcoTo make it easier for you, we have a color guide to make you look fabulous every day and rock those shoes.
- Black shoes – can go with anything just like nude, but it’s best to avoid wearing them with earth tones and pastels dresses.
- Brown Shoes – perfect with shades of greens, orange, beige, brown, tan, and darker earth tones.
- Light Brown/Tan Shoes – goes well with shades of white or lighter tan, beige, blue, and lighter earth tones.
- Taupe/Cream Shoes – pair them with pastels, lighter neutrals, and whites.
- White Shoes – can go with colors, bright shades, and soft neutrals.
- Silver Shoes – perfect with pastels and goes well with shades of purples, blues, black and white.
- Gray Shoes – goes best with reds, grays, blues, blacks, and work with yellows and purples.
- Gold Shoes – can go perfectly with browns, reds, and greens and work great with white and black.
Go on and rock those Grandco Sandals! This guide will make it easier for you to select the perfect shoes for your outfit. Remember always wear shoes that make you think beautiful, comfortable, and confident. If you still feel no shoes go well with your favorite dresses, then head on over to Grandco Sandal to grab some trendy, stylish, and affordable sandals for women.
Grandco Sandals - Customer Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love these sandals - casual and dressy - either way, they go with any style!!! Comfort and style :)
Leave a comment