Fashion Tips - What to do When your Shoes or Sandals Hurt!
Posted on 02 September 2017
We all know the feeling - you buy a gorgeous pair of shoes or sandals, but they are just so uncomfortable to wear. Here are some of the best hacks for when your shoes hurt.
- Cover sensitive areas - Stick a band-aid over sore spots that rub on your shoes, such as the heel or sides of your feet. It’s not a long-term fix, but it will keep you on your feet for the night without letting your uncomfortable shoes dig into your skin.
- Deodorant - Especially in the summer heat, our feet can get sweaty and sticky in all kinds of shoes. Roll on some deodorant to the painful areas, which will prevent friction and blisters, and allow you to get on with your day!
- Baby powder - Sprinkle some powder over your feet and rub in to make sure your feet are super soft to glide into your shoes! This will also stop shoes from squeaking!
- 4. Baby oil - Alternatively, baby oil and lotion works well to get that ‘gliding-your-feet-in’ feeling. Make wearing your favorite pair of shoes an experience from when you put them on until you take them off!
- Wear socks - if you’ve bought a pair of shoes that are just that little bit too tight, wear them in around the house with socks on. This will help stretch out the shoes a little and make it so much more comfortable for you to wear them in the future.